Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Letter From Edward D. O'Day, Senior Vice President Consumer Care

Periodic Contributor

Letter From Edward D. O'Day, Senior Vice President Consumer Care

Hello, Mr. O'Day... Thank you for your letter dated 28 October 2022 regarding my upcoming membership auto renewal and AARP being "...unsuccessful in reaching me at [my] email on file."  Well... I can see by the email address noted in your letter why that has been the case...

Mr. O'Day... I am not sure how close you work with your 'Consumer Care' team but when I checked my membership account (online), it indicated my current email address that I receive loads of email from AARP so, why an email address I haven't used for years was indicated in the letter I was surprised, especially since the letter correctly indicated the last four digits of the credit card I have on file with AARP for the auto renewal along with the aforementioned correct email address that receives the load of AARP email as noted...

When I attempted to 'edit' the indicated email to check that it had been verified, the popup indicating a code would be sent to my mobile phone failed due to an error on the server using that popup... So, Mr. O'Day, maybe you and your 'Consumer Care' team can look into this...?

Thank you for your attention to this...

"...life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans..." john lennon
Community Concierge

@ScootCoot I appreciate you being a valued member of our family! I see this was taken care of when you sent us a message on Facebook. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything further, we're always here to help!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP