Join AARP panelists live Nov. 18 for a free webinar on ride-sharing. Register now to learn more about apps like Uber and Lyft.

Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

How do I order a card?

Message 1 of 3

@RichardG400506, have you downloaded our AARP Now app? In it, you can have access to your digital membership card 24/7. Also, whenever you need new cards you can request these online following these instructions: 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipses option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply.

View solution in original post

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I DIDN;T

Message 2 of 3

You can print your cards at home (or public library) if you have a computer/etc and a printer.

I suggest you call them and ask for cards to be mailed. I'm sure they'll be helpful.

Call at 1-888-OUR-AARP

Since you are (obviously) posting via the internet, you can see the "Contact Us" link on the AARP home page. But calling may be easiest.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

How do I obtain my AARP Membership Card?

Message 3 of 3

I didn;t get my card I am a renewing member , they took my money , I did it at first on a phone and it said print my card , I had no acce3ss to a printer , upset in GRAND RAPIDS , MI.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs