Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: United Healthcare medicare advantage REWARDS FOR 4 SCREENINGS

Message 21 of 49

I received my complete physical with Dr. Lightner on Feb 21, 2019,[Personal details removed to protect your privacy and personal information from public view]

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 49

had yearly check up 11/18 - wellness planned 3/19

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 49

had flu shot 11/18

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 49
what r rewards when gt wellness exam
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 49

Had yearly checkup on 10/17/18

Had flu shot 10/17/18

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 49

Had check up 8/29/18    ,   Diabetic eye exame 8/28/18      ,     Flue shot maybe in september 2018 , not sure .

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 49

I had the following completed:

10/22/2018- Flu Shot

12/03/2018 - Colon Cancer Screening

12/17/18 - Annual Physical

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 49

I attempted to fill out tis form on 1/11/2019 an was unable to do so.  I m not computer literate.  Thus, I atempted to call and was told that all of my 2018 activities were outdated.  I don,t understand. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 49

I had annual physical done on 1/22/2018

i took a flu shot on 10/16/2018

i was told my next colon cancer screening is in 2020

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 49

@daeem09

UHC should have sent you something about it - it is their plan.

For 2019, it is called RENEW by UHC or maybe ReNew Active and is only available in selected Medicare Advantage plans - it covers more than just "rewards".  It seems to have been rebranded for 2019 since they are adding more of their own coverage (their own fitness program) to the program concept.

Benefits of Choosing AARP Medicare Plans from United Healthcare

from the link -

Members-Only Health and Wellness Experience

We all want to live a healthier, happier life and Renew by UnitedHealthcare can be your guide. With Renew, you'll have access to inspiring lifestyle tips, learning activities, videos, recipes, interactive health tools, rewards and more—all designed to help you live your best life at no additional cost to you *

* Renew by UnitedHealthcare is not available for all plans.

Here is more - ( written to health care providers but talks about how members access their account at the bottom of the page)  - also review the footnotes - ReNew is not available with all plans.

RENEW from United Healthcare

Here is an October 2018 News Release about the program - it talks about the new program and some of the state's where it is available.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181010005166/en/UnitedHealthcare-Expands-Fitness-Program-Me...

You can check to see if your particular state location AARP/UHC Medicare Advantage plan is included by trying to log on via the instructions in the link or you can call your UHC Medicare Advantage rep at the contact number provided in the link.

I will also assume that if RENEW by UHC is included in your state specific Medicare Advantage plan for 2019, that there should be some information about it that came with your policy.

Sorry - that's all I got - it is not my plan, nor am I associated with UHC or AARP.

Just thought I would share what I found on the www.  Good Luck.

Appears to me that these AARP Medicare plans from UHC have really failed in communicating the concept and procedures in this new health and wellness program.

Remember that Medicare Advantage plans can change every year in their offerings of "special or added" benefits, network providers and specific coverages.  That's why there is that period of time yearly known as Open Enrollment - a time when seniors can scrutinize Medicare Advantage plans (and Part D plans) to make sure they pick the best plan for your health.  If these "special" programs and benefits are important to you, you have to make sure that they are still included and how they will work for the coming year.

Sounds like you might have to verify IF any rewards which you might have earned in the previous year are still good or transferable.

I have no idea.  Call your plan rep.

* * * * It's Always Something . . . Roseanne Roseannadanna
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors