Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

United Health Care

I am a very frustrated AARP Member in Massachusetts who has been trying for more than 3 weeks to sign up with a UHC Plan. I talked to a representative from Florida, another from Georgia and someone from god knows where. Each time I call I am told someone will call me and no one has. I would like a call from someone who is going to help me decide what my options are. Anyone please reply to this post.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

If you were looking for a Medigap plan (Medicare Supplemental Plan) in Massachusetts, the reason you were probably shuffled around is because Massachusetts is a little different.

Medicare.gov - Medigap in Massachusetts 

I am sure that @AARPAngelaC can put you in touch with someone that can help you - I just wanted to give you that bit of info cause if you are like me - I always want to know the details of Why.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

Hi Mark, sorry to hear this! We'd be happy to help connect you with an agent who can help you make this decision. To do this, we will need more information. Please send me a private message in the AARP Online Community by clicking this link and entering my username, โ€œAARPAngelaCโ€ into the โ€œSend toโ€ box https://community.aarp.org/t5/notes/composepage. Please provide the following details in your message:
- AARP membership number (or home address)
- Best contact phone number
- Type of plan you are interested in (Medicare Advantage, Supplement, Part D/RX)
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you informing us of your concern. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP