Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Regular Contributor

More ucard nonsense

On top of the mountain of confusing ucard crap that already exists, I've discovered yet another problem people will most likely find interesting.

Come to find out there is supposed to to be some pin number with the ucard. The problem is the pin number doesn't exist which means the card cannot be used to do anything with.

Contributor

Walmart app repeatedly refuses to accept my Ucard info for April. Error msg stated "we are having a technical problem, try again later". Worked fine January - March. I am using the correct number and code# on the back of the card.

Contributor

Card # and Code # are on the bottom line of the BACK of the card.

0 Kudos

The card has the PIN on the back. Says Security Code. But, but, but...you don't use it as a debit card so PIN serves no purpose. I spent a solid hour today trying to get the Utility Bill Pay option to function. Somehow when I look at the accounts I entered, no addresses listed. None for company or my address, which are required. You'd think the account # would do but NOPE! Called and nice lady tried to help. She attempted edit. ERROR! She kicked it to "next level help". NOPE! ERROR! I attempted edit ERROR. I attempted to delete accounts and start over. NOPE. says can't delete cause, reasons...IDK? Gonna try printing the bills, take to WalMart Payment Center and pay. I THINK once they get it all in the system it'll work. But lot's of complaints on Reddit about it not working at all. My balance seems to be about 35 bucks short too after paying nothing. Lots of 1.50 transaction fees. For doing nothing. We shall see.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I ran into that issue as well and the problem is they running it as a debit.. When they ran it as credit it worked

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP