Hundreds of AARP member benefits. One convenient place to explore them. Check it out!

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Medicare Supplement Plan Question

Message 1 of 3

You should speak with a licensed agent that specializes in Medicare to go over all the options.  I would be more than happy to answer any and all questions that you might have. My number 1 priority is educating you on how Medicare works.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Medicare Supplement Plan Question

Message 2 of 3

McDVOICE

@StephenK41866 wrote:

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to help a relative sign up for Medicare A & B and have been trying to figure out the best supplement for her. She just lost her company healthcare.

From the info I'm finding online it appears that C and F are going away as of 2020.

Unfortunately she has a pre-existing condition and it seems that Supplement-G may be the next best choice. 

Is there anyone out there that is currently enrolled in Plan-G? Any pros and cons for someone with a pre-existing condition.

Thanks for any info.

Medigap Plan F is a popular choice that offers more coverage than any otherMedicare Supplement plan. There is also a high-deductible Plan F that offers the same benefits as the standard Plan F, but requires you to pay a certain amount out of pocket before coverage starts.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Medicare Supplement Plan Question

Message 3 of 3

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to help a relative sign up for Medicare A & B and have been trying to figure out the best supplement for her. She just lost her company healthcare.

From the info I'm finding online it appears that C and F are going away as of 2020.

Unfortunately she has a pre-existing condition and it seems that Supplement-G may be the next best choice. 

Is there anyone out there that is currently enrolled in Plan-G? Any pros and cons for someone with a pre-existing condition.

Thanks for any info.

Kudos
Views
Replies