From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Some Real World Dating Advice for Men Over 50 an update

Message 1 of 83

It has been two years since we last updated our status so we will bore you with an update.

Let me start by saying that in two weeks we will be together five years.

We continue to pursue our travels and have added photography to that list of areas to pursue. We have written and published three books, one of which is about Internet dating. We are now writing our fourth book, a murder mystery.

In line with our travels and photography, we use Dee’s artistic abilities in developing our newest project, photo journals of our travels. 

Travel is is still a big part of our life. We have been in about 90 countries plus we have been to all seven continents.

We know that our ability to travel will end. We also know that we may have to give up one of our houses, however we will still have each other. All of the things we have together have been made possible by meeting on dating site. 

Russ and Dee

Webster Russell
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 83

I'm struggling with considering online dating again. I was not as successful as a few of my friends.  2 were nice, but I still work hard for a living. I don't someone who does not but wants a partner to be their care giver, spend ALL of their time with them and ignore their own family and responsibiity.  Everyone needs balance.  I'm still active and enjoy going out to movies, outdoor music events and concerts and enjoying a meal out from time to time. 

I want a true relationship that involves sharing good company, conversations and interests on several levels.  I'm just not sure how to meet this person as I move through events in Chicago.

I was happy to see the conversation here.  Life is better with the RIGHT person to share life with for SURE!  I will not be miserable with an angry, grumpy or controlling, lethargic person, that is certain. 

I can't wait to ready more!  Enjoy the Fall weather everyone!  Renee 

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Some Real World Dating Advice for Men Over 50

Message 3 of 83

Lol!!!  I thought the same thing when he sent the same request to me.  And this folks, is just one of the many reasons that I do not have a profile on anymore dating websites.  Wwwaaayyy too many scammers!!!

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 83

Sorry - there is  no way I am giving you my email address or any other information at this point in time.  I know absolutely nothing about you. Have a nice day.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 83

Hello
How are you,
Please contact me on my private email,i want to tell you something important [Email removed for security reasons]

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 83

Hello
How are you,
Please contact me on my private email,i want to tell you something important [Email removed for security reasons]

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 83

l will want to know you better and know what you are looking for 

Thanks 

Michael Turton

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 83

Thanks so much.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 83
Thanks for thoes wonderful words of wisdom and encouragement!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 83

@Dragon12345 

Hey Dragon I Apologize 

I misguided you about Personal messages

The message envelope is located just under any topic page/ thread your on Title at top same place your settings button and such

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors