Celebrate Social Security's birthday by pledging to vote to protect it for current and future generations. Learn more

Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: If you could date a famous person who would it be?

Message 81 of 147

'' Me  too.......Idris  Elba!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 147

@isolde - What makes you think that Johnny Depp is Spanish? Out of curiosity I looked him up:

"Actor Johnny Depp was born John Christopher Depp II, in Owensboro, Kentucky, on June 9, 1963, to parents John and Betty Sue Depp. Depp's father worked as a civil engineer and his mother worked as a waitress and homemaker.

Much or most of Johnny’s ancestry traces back to England. He also has smaller amounts (to varying degrees) of Irish, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), Scottish, Welsh, French, Dutch, Belgian (Flemish), and German ancestry, as well as 3/2048 African ancestry (through Elizabeth Key Grinstead, who is his ancestor twice over). Johnny’s patrilineal line is generally traced back to Pierre Deppe, who was born, c. 1706, in France, and to Pierre’s wife, Angelica LeVillian. Both of Johnny’s parents, as well as all of Johnny’s grandparents, great-grandparents, and great-great-grandparents, were born in Kentucky."

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 147

Johnny Depp--He plays the most unusual characters on screen. Plus, he's Spanish, good looking, and passionate.  Jonathan Scott of Property Brothers.  There's something sexy about a man in a tool belt who actually knows how to build/renovate.  Yeah, I like younger men--though  he's waay too young--maybe in my next life!--

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 147

Jamie Dornan (without the beard) for lunch, but Richard Gere for a date or perhaps Morris Chestnut!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 147
I would date the actor Hugh Jackman. He's incredibly handsome, extremely talented, has a fabulous sense of humor and he is absolutely so in love with his wife. Seriously, what more could you ask for? Maybe an accent? Oh wait...he has that as well.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 147
blkdolfin2 wrote:
Not so much date him as do him.....Idris Elba

Wow; fascinating response  .. from someone 50+?!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 147

Idris Elba!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 147
Not so much date him as do him.....Idris Elba
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 147

Actually, there are 3 famous people, that i would love to date. I can"t decide on just one. Those 3 people are , Marlo Thomas, Dawn Wells and Raquel Welch. These women are absolutly gorgeous and super fantastic. In my own personal opinion. I would consider dating these women, to be the ultimate thrill, on my life. I can't even begin to tell you, how much of a magnificent thrill, that it would be.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 147
Pamela Anderson because she is so fantastic, and then Marie Osmond but I think she's married!
Kudos
Views