Make Your Weekends Even Longer. Add an Extra Day With Easy and Affordable Ideas From AARP Travel. Let's Go

Info Seeker

Re: If you could date a famous person who would it be?

Message 81 of 135

Either Hugh Jackman or Russell Crowe.  There is something about those Australian men that is so attractive!  They are both multi-talented and have a great sense of humor. But, alas, Hugh is happily married.  But Russell is single, so hope lives eternal!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 82 of 135

I am a serious sports fan and ex athlete... There are many wonderful "Studs" out there but I am extremely drawn to the brillance of Brandon Crawford/ SS... His demeaner is humble and stoic... Always a Team player who always gives 150% for the San Francisco Giants. It has been a pleasure since he hit a grand slam his first at bat as a Giant ...to attend the games and support him and the Giants!

Info Seeker

Message 83 of 135

AARPTeri wrote:

I had some friends ask this question recently and the answers were interesting and not always was I expected.  So I thought could be fun to ask our community!  No rules Smiley Happy No right or wrong answers and if you can't pick one then try to narrow down to a few.

Robert DeNiro.  I'd like him to show me around New York City and have a nice dinner in private! I choose him because I've always been drawn to the roles he plays and no matter who is in the movie he's the leading man.  I think he could relax around me and I would feel at home with him and hope he would just be like an ordinary guy with me somewhere in New York because I've never been there and it's his town.   

Info Seeker

Message 84 of 135

Actor Tom Mison from the tv show Sleepy Hollow. (If you don't know him check out the show on Friday nights.) He's an amazing young actor and plays a part so adorable you just can't help but want to spend time learning all about him.

Info Seeker

Message 85 of 135

It would be Karen Grassle of Little House on the Praire. She is the perfect woman who stands by her man and would do anything for her children. She is and always will be the most beautiful woman I have seen. She reminds me of my wife, nothing can change that and she portrays how my wife is to me in every episode. The perfect woman, no man could not be happier. One other thing, I love the way she runs out to her husband, and I see my wife running the same way, so happy to see him whenever he is gone.

Info Seeker

Message 86 of 135
Sam Elliot. My first drive in movie at a young age was lifeguard. I watch it and every movie he's in. I even melt when I hear his voice promoting dodge vehicles.
Info Seeker

Message 87 of 135
Great taste!! I would also vote for Tom Selleck.......man's man!
Info Seeker

Message 88 of 135
Ph.D. Neal Degrasse Tyson - he is so cool with cosmology 👍🏾
Info Seeker

Message 89 of 135
Either Jon Bon Jovi or Michael Trucco. Too bad both gentlemen are married!
Conversationalist

Message 90 of 135

Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch.  He was so **bleep** handsome and his character was super human at some very dark times in America.