Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Jan 15th Welcome To Our Bonus Game

Hi Everyone, We had two winners last night, SassiLady and convertiblegal, We start our Bonus Game, We are playing the Letter Z, Since I can't find the pic, I will give you a mental picture> Z- All the numbers at the top of your card, then a diagonal, a Slant{cant spell today} from the O at top right to the B at bottom left,Then all the #s across the bottom of your card, just like the letter, You need twelve #s to win this game..

AND HERE THEY ARE...maybe..

B-6  B-15  I-18  I-26

N-33  N-41  G-58  G-60

O-68  O-72  I-20  B-5

Good Luck, I will be back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Another warm but windy day here today.

I got a couple of numbers that count but still need a bunch more.

Good luck everyone.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Congratulations to yesterday winners 🎉 I got a few numbers but only 1 matched the letter Z, good luck to the rest of you!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png