Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Feb19th Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Had a nice day today, took my oldest grandson and his wife to lunch , he turned 36 this month and he wanted to go to KFC, said he wanted fried chicken, mashed potatoes, chicken fried steak and lots of gravy ! And thats what he had and lots of it, don't know where he put it all..Lol

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-6  I-28  G-48  O-68  N-35

O-75  N-39  B-12  I-17  G-55

I-23  B-15  N-45

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, it's gonna be a lite supper for me, still full from the lunch..lol, Jen

Super Contributor

Hi Jen late posting, I have a bingo on card #26, B-12, I-21, free, G-55, O-66, thanks and good luck to the crew, have a Blessed nite.
Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

GOOD FOR YOU Mary, I kept thinking, someone should have a Bingo !

bingo trophy new.jpg CONGRATULATIONS !

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

What's wrong with this picture: No one has claimed bingo yet!
I have my reason for NOT yelling bingo at the top of my lungs. The winning line took a dog leg north. And the other lines look like a five year old grinning, missing a tooth or two. Can't march in the parade today.
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Glad you enjoyed your family today, my numbers just not lining up right for me.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We are still on limited electricity, electrian will be here on Saturday and says it will take about 4 hours. Good thing we are going to have cooler weather starting Friday so we won't miss the a/c.

I have one wait so maybe someone will get it tonight. Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

That lunch you all had sound sooo good. I have so many areas that could be a win, so if I am that close someone out there is closer. I have a feeling we will be playing a bonus game tomorrow.
See you all.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Holy cow it's only 21 & of course it's snowing but,they say it will warm up for the weekend - can't wait - only a couple more for me tonight.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Put on your boogie shoes for the Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever: A Disco Dance with AARP! Shake your groove thing to live performances featuring Sister Sledge and Indigo Girls on June 26, 2021 at 11 a.m. ET. Register Here AARP Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever

Members Can Earn Cash Back

Earn 3% cash back rewards at gas stations and drug stores with AARP Membership. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Join Us For a Concert!

Celebrate Black Music Month and learn more about the powerful connections between music and health during an AARP virtual performance featuring R&B singer Raheem DeVaughn on June 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series