Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed April 1st Our Bingo Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed April 1st Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, A beautiful day here, with a sky so blue it puts a smile on your face !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-23  N-39  O-68  B-6  G-59

N-45  B-10  I-17  G-46  O-72

I-30  O-65  B-2

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

welcome spring.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

Wtg Lynnie39. You'll have to teach me on how to whisper to numbers so that they can fall into the right places for a bingo.

Up until yesterday, my guy could take off and play golf at his (private) golf club every day. The Mayor just slammed the gate on that escapade venue effective today. Of course, all public parks and municipal golf courses have been shuttered since 3/17 until end of April, subject to revision based on the Covid19 status at that time.

Ok, ladies. Here's a link to make no-sew face mask, in case the CDC decides to make all people wear a mouth covering to prevent the aerosol spray from our speaking to other people outside of our confinement.
If the link doesn't work, just copy and paste onto your internet address area.

http://blog.japanesecreations.com/no-sew-face-mask-with-handkerchief-and-hair-tie

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

That's a beautiful picture Jen.

Looks like we have a winner lynnie finally got a bingo. WTG woman.

I don't know why you people insisted on sharing your cooler weather, it was only 54 at 7am today and going to be the same tomorrow. We didn't quite make it to 60 today. Ah well it won't last and soon I will be complaining about the heat again, can't win.

My dermatology appointment for tomorrow called today and cancelled. Rescheduled in 8 weeks. Que sera sera!

Good luck in the bonus game everyone.

Social Butterfly

Got a bingo tonight 

Card 132

B 5 - I 26 - free - G 59 - O 74

Must be the weather - 70 degrees here today - just great

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS lynnie ! This is a Good Bingo !

You are our 1st Winner !

bingo trophy new.jpgWAY TO GO !

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen you keep teasing me with these bingo games, I am sooo close I can taste it. I think there will be a bonus round tomorrow, because I know someone is closer than me.
Your picture of the birds, it looks like the Eastern Blue Bird. I use to see them a lot when I lived in Huntsville Texas, where my backyard was so big and had a stream at the back of it, so I had it made into a Backyard Habitat. I miss it.
The weather was cool, but no rain, but it will be back tomorrow.
Stay healthy and safe everyone.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

It was a nice day here today but now it's turning cool again, I got some numbers and very close... good luck to the rest of you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP