Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

WED MARCH 16th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

WED MARCH 16th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi everyone,a big 70 degrees today!

vexed was our winner last night,so it's on to the Bonus Game. We are playing-letter-O.gif Letter O

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-11 B-8 I-17 I-28 N-33

N-41 G-50 G-46 O-72 O-65

I-22 B-4 N-45 G-58

Good Luck I'll be back in a bit,Jen.

Regular Social Butterfly

This week my bingo card is either not cooperating or slow in seizing the fact that @Vexed already got a straight line bingo and that we're into the big "O" bOnus game. (Yes, it gave me a straight line bingo today!) Maybe it will get with the program tomorrow.

About Day Light Saving time, very few states have the luxury of doing away with it.  If you have extreme swing of sunrise and sunset, Day Light Saving program is perfect.  Our state (Hawaii) has only about 1 hour of sunlight change in the morning and 1 hour  in the afternoon from winter to summer.  That's why we don't participate in this ritual.  Alaska shouldn't either, because of their midnight sun and mid-day darkness phenomena.  The big swing of daylight warrants the existence of Day Light Saving practice.

Conversationalist

Oh boy! Only 2 numbers for me and they weren't even part of the letter O 😞 Although, today was my community bingo and I did win $10 for a letter X bingo win 😊

Honored Social Butterfly

None of my numbers matched up with the letter O 😢 it was on the cool side here today.

Social Butterfly

Saw some geese going north. But they were probably just going to the next watering hole around here. Only a couple of numbers. Good luck to everyone. 

Bronze Conversationalist

Wow 70 degrees sounds wonderful. It is warming up a bit here and my daffodils bloomed! I will be sad if they are frozen in the morning. Caught 4 numbers. Need a few more 🙂

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Today it reached 70 and warm. It was nice going grocery shopping without having to put on a coat.  I also heard that we may stay on Daylight Saving Time forever if the House passes it. The cons I have heard and agree but would want it are that in Texas the sun would not be up until around 8:30 a.m which makes it hard on kids going to school.

I got a few numbers to get me started on the Bonus game. Congrats to vexed for her win.

See you all tomorrow.

Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Thanks @prisonnurse06 .

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP