Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Oct 23rd WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Oct 23rd WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Yes we are starting the Bonus Game on a Tuesday, SassiLady knocked one out of left field last night, Good going Bert !

We are playing the "Mini Full House", This might be a good one> mini-full-house.gif HERE ARE YOUR #s>

B-8  N-35  I-28  O-61  N-43

I-20  B-4  N-31  G-57  O-73

B-14  N-40  G-48

Good Luck, I've been decorating the front deck for Halloween, fun, fun ! Be back soon to check, Jen

8a5a2030-d002-4e9e-bdf6-e6ab55744e52_P4Photo.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

Two numbers tonight need alot more for the game.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks everyone. Nothing going on with my card tonight, only 2 numbers.

The past three days we have had great weather.

Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

OK Sassy one, you knocked it out of the ballpark after one set of called numbers!!! You certainly deserve all the fanfare. Hopefully, you can corner this bonus game by Friday if not sooner.
0 Kudos
Contributor

How do I put my numbers on my card?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi taffytiger2, You have to sign up/tell me you want to play, then I send you your card #s, 24 #s, which you place on a card that you make, write B  I  N  G  O  at the top of the card and draw 25 squares in which you place the #s in the order given, under the proper Letter..These #s you see here in the group, are the daily called numbers, I call thirteen #s each day, you check your card to see if you have a match, then come back the next day to check...it's not hard, I post the days topic and numbers in the Let's Play Bingo forum, around  5 pm my time, when someone gets a bingo, we start a bonus game, as we did today, we do not clear the cards, and use the same card all week. Let me know if you are interested, Jen

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Cute picture Jen.  Congrats SassiLady!!! Cloudy here today & sorta chilly.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

WTG SassiLady on your win. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, Congratulations SassiLady 👏 I got 2 numbers.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP