Help the victims of Hurricane Michael. Donate now and AARP Foundation will match the first $500,000 in contributions.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Tues June 12th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Message 11 of 14

Looks like we might have bad weather coming our way tonight, I got 4 more numbers waiting to see what tomorrow brings my way.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14

I missed again last night my head wasn't screwed on I guess. Went to the mail and got my numbers and made my board, then with all the hellaballoo over the dog needing to go to the vet I forgot to do the important part.

Spent 3 hours there from 2 to 5 before they got to him, then had to stop for something to use on him. All this because about an inch and a half of his male anatomy (lol) was hanging out of it's house and wasn't going back in. She noticed it late Sunday and read to use vaseline and try to get it to return home, didn't work and it was still the same yesterday afternoon. The article had said if it didn't go back at all it would get necrosis, so that prompted her to take him to be seen.

Now it is back home and hopefully it will stay there, so far it's ok.

Did last nights numbers and needed one but unfortunately it didn't show up tonight.

Good luck everyone.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14
Numbers are great tonight...gave me two waits...keeping fingers and toes crossed..ha
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Tues June 12th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Message 14 of 14

Hi Everyone, Well I've been inside all day except for a brief time when I went to the post office, weather is not going to get any better, only worse because it will be in the 90's..

Here is a refreshing game of bingo, to take your mind off the weather..lol

OUR #s FOR TODAY>

O-63  I-18  B-4  G-51  N-31

G-57  O-71  I-23  B-11  N-36

O-66  N-39  I-28

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back later, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies