Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Feb 12th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Feb 12th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A strong bitterly cold wind is blowing, getting down to 18 tonight, I will be sooo glad when this month is over, it's been the pit"s !

Her are your #s for tonight>

B-2  N-36  O-61  I-19  G-46

I-25  B-8  N-38  G-56  O-63

G-52  O-72  I-29

Good Luck, Having chiie for supper, that kind of weather, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Bronze Conversationalist

Four numbers yesterday and two today my I row is stating to look good,here's hoping good luck everyone and stay warm,we have had snow off and on all day,the weather can't seem to remember if we want the sun and warmer weather or cold and snow.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

A very interesting result today. No, it's not a bingo, but dang close. All I need is a few right numbers to come out tomorrow. Can hardly wait for tomorrow to come!
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Today started out cold but since this is Texas the day ended up warm. I left this morning with a hoodie and gloves, sweatpants, and when I picked the grandkids up at 4 p.m I was wearing a T-Shirt, and capri pants.
I got more numbers, and I am close but I have a feeling someone will beat me to the win.
You all have a great night.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, chili sounds great, I haven't had any in a long time. It was another crazy day here as the plumber was here from 9 to 5. All we did was sit around and do nothing, but the shower is now ready for the fellow to start the tile work. 

The numbers were kind to me tonight and fell in the right places so I am waiting.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh , I'm have chile tonight too. Enjoy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Your supper sounds very good to me!! I got a few more numbers today some are lining up together.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP