Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs July 11th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs July 11th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A great day today, in the 80s, it was nice, and a low tonight of 66..yea !

Here are your #s for tonight>

G-47  O-68  B-5  I-22

O-74  G-54  I-26  B-13

I-30  O-63  G-59  B-10

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

My air conditioner is finally fixed. Those 6 days without it wasn't fun. I did have a window unit but it doesn't cool the whole house. Right now my house is 86, but feel cooler, so I thought the batteries on the thermostat was causing problem so I changed them, wait and see.
lady fox please stay dry and safe. Only one number for me.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

Four more good numbers, and I'll be noisily happy!

Has everyone gotten both of the Shingrix shots? The second shot, to happen after at least 3 months of the first shot, can cause a huge reaction. Not deadly, just debilitating. My "big guy" is knocked down big time. after the 2nd shot on Wednesday morning. I feel so bad for him, but there's not a thing I can do except to leave him alone and watch him surreptitiously.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Prayers for you and all others in the path of Barry. Stay safe ladyfox.

I am getting hot, have 2 stamps already and working on the other 2.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

It's pretty hot here today but all that will be changing soon hurricane Barry is heading our way and lot of parishes in Louisiana supposed to be hit from it and where I live is included.  I got 5 numbers today and only need a couple more.

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh my ladyfox, I havent watched the news tonight, please be safe, is there a shelter you can go to in your area?

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen we doesn't really have a shelter here sometime they use the Community Center if necessary but there  are some in neighboring parishes I hope it doesn't come to me having to leave home. I've stocked up on nonperishable food in case we lose power and have lots of batteries and flashlights, thanks everyone for your concern.

Social Butterfly

Oh please stay safe.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP