Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Dec6th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, We had snow this morning, a light misting snow that stuck to every limb and trunk of the trees and turned the shrubs and bushes into a winter wonderland, so beautiful !

Here are your numbers for tonight>

I-24  N-44  B-5  G-47  O-62

N-31  B-12  O-69  I-29  O-72

G-49  N-37  B-8

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

I almost forgot to get my numbers. Between Wednesday and tonight my luck is going in the right direction but I believe someone will get a bingo.
We have rain and it is cold, and maybe a promise of snow tomorrow. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

So far, it seems that you have us captive for your last batch of numbers tomorrow.
It's good to see the house (of Jen) win now and then. Until tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Got a few more numbers today still need 6 more.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

A tough game and numbers are sparse. LOL! I still need four.

Good luck everyone.

We are on a cool spell then a gradual warmup. I wish it would do one or the other and settle itself into some semblence of just right.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Social Security

Discuss your thoughts about the 2022 Social Security cost-of-living adjustment with AARP experts - and ask a question to earn 50 AARP Rewards points. Join the discussion now.

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health