Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES AUG 15th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES AUG 15th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Happy Tuesday to all! A nice day, got up in the 80s, but that's ok, it's not humid..

Here are your numbers for today>

I-18  G-58  O-61  B-13  N-32

O-73  B-8  N-44  G-49  I-28

N-34  G-51  O-63

Good Luck, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bingo 3.jpg

Silver Conversationalist

Lots of possibilities but no bingo Good luck to all bingo buddies

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

My Bingo card looks like the living room floor after the grand kids have been visiting us! Nothing in order. But I'd rather have a disorderly 4 numbers hit than a zip, zero, nada hit. So bring them on, Jen. I can take it.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We got rain this evening, I got 7 numbers today and waiting

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We made it to the high 80's. We had a rain storm this morning and again a while ago. They dropped the humidity making it more less humid.

Oh wow, I thought sun showers were supposed to be brief but we had one that started at 4pm and lasted almost an hour and yes the sun was out all that time. The sun is still out but the rain stopped. Crazy weather.

I got 3 numbers again but so far the best I have is three on one line and need two more.  Good luck everyone.

Trusted Social Butterfly

I got plenty of numbers tonight card looks promising...
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I got here early today and got some more numbers. It feels like 102 and I am just staying in, except when I went to get my grandson this morning from my son's place. My cat has been fed, and now I am going to start supper.
Today is also my youngest birthday he is 43 year old, but because of his band schedule we will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow. I baked the cake this afternoon, and I am putting the candles on it that relight after you blow them out, the little imp in me made me do it.
See you all tomorrow
Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakout® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP