Honored Social Butterfly

SO GLAD TO BE HERE!

Hi Everyone, It's late, all the card numbers have been sent, and jen43 is back , no longer lost Thanks to Christina in Web Management, she is my AARP hero, she was so patient with me, I am so glad to be me again, See you all at Bingo tomorrow, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, if I knew how to give Christina kudos I would give her a whole bunch.

So, glad you are yourself again as I don't know what we would do without our Jen43.

Now if I could only get Google to stop putting my community messages into Spam my life would be easier. I am still working on it and will continue to until they get it right.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png