Honored Social Butterfly

Mon June 24th Welcome to Bingo Game 534

HI everyone, A DAMP AND MUGGY DAY HERE..not too great, but a saving breeze blowing..Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Here are your numbers for tonight>

B-9  I-25  N-42  O-66  G-59

N-37  O-62  B-12  G-56  I-28

O-71  N-44  I-16

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

A normal beginning with four hits in this week 's game,  amidst a grey day heavily pregnant with humidity. If only the clouds would bust open and wash down the island, we all would be re-energized like brand new humans again. Some yucky high pressure meteorological collusion is the cause of this debilitating condition.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

I got 4 numbers today scattered around, we had some bad thunderstorm roll thru late last night.

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, 7 hits and waiting in 2 places, it's a bonanza. Then again it could end up dying right where it is, LOL!

I won't go into detail but I had a crummy weekend, fighting a stomach virus and it is still ongoing. End of story.

Good luck everyone!

Social Butterfly

A couple of numbers here and there with expectations that probably tomorrow they will be more in sync..I warm day up in the 80s so A/C was turned on as I can't stand the heat..I'm not good for anything if it gets too hot...I like the 70s better...An easy dinner tonight..
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png