Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Jan11th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 615

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Jan11th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 615

Hi Everyone, Hope your weekend went well.

Temps are staying in the 20's, trying to make it into the 30's now and then.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-5  N-43  I-20  G-53  O-63

I-16  G-58  N-45  B-2  O-71

N-37  B-11  G-49

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Late in checking in today.  In fact, I'll be late this whole week because I am volunteering at the Sony Open Golf Tournament 2021 through Sunday 1/17.

Like all PGA events, no spectators, aka the gallery, are allowed.  Although less volunteers are needed when there's no gallery, some are still necessary for a smooth  event.  Under Covid 19 protocol, volunteers must take and pass the Covid test.  Then we must have our temperature taken daily prior to admittance to the golf course ground. It goes without saying that our masks must remain on during the whole duty period.  

Honored Social Butterfly

Okay, I am in business again. A ton of numbers tonight but no bingo yet.

Bought an HP laptop at Best Buy Friday afternoon, it was supposed to come on Tuesday to the house, but it arrived on Saturday afternoon. Wow, that was good service. Now I have to take my old laptop to a tech service and see if they can retrieve my files. It felt like I was out of touch with the world and am now back. 

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

We finally got some snow it started last night on into this morning my granddaughter enjoyed it, I got 6 numbers today.

Recognized Social Butterfly

There was finally snow here yesterday, or should I say in my area it was coming down, but melted when it hit the ground. Now 30 minutes from me they got 12 inches of snow and they had to shut the schools. Like my friend from Canada said we don't shut schools unless we have at least 3 feet of snow, and I have lived in Illinois so Jen you know 12 inches of snow won't shut the schools. 

I got 3 numbers tonight, hopefully tomorrow I will get more than 3. 

You all have a great night and stay safe and healthy. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP