WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mon Aug 7th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 447

Message 1 of 9
Here I am this a.m. checking last nights numbers...I got three which is a good start for me. Yesterday was a "ho-hum day"..VNA checking in on hubby all was good..Today it's off to the vascular surgeon and blood count ..I hate driving to this appt. but you do what you have to do. Tomorrow is another day and it's suppose to be sunny out. I've been knitting a summer tank top for my daughter..I have the back finished now on to the front. Hopefully tonights numbers will be generous to all...
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9
I finally made it after midnight. Got a few numbers maybe some hopefuls. See you all later today at a decent time. Now my kitty and I are going to bed, but first I have to give him the tuna snack.
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

4  numbers scattered  Good luck to all

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

5 numbers tonight and top row is looking great.Went to the Wisconin State fair had a great time and we ate our way through it was cool and cloudy when we got there but finally the sun  showed up and it was great.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9
My bingo card has decided to do a slo-mo thing with only 3 hits today. But that's good, because 10 unfriendly numbers are now side-lined. (Thank you, Pollyanna.)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

Gee got 5 numbers tonight - off to a good start.  We have had rain all day - 60 was our high.  Have a good evening.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

It has been a SNAFU day for me. I am finally able to sit and take a breath but I didn't accomplish a darned thing. Planned on leaving here at noon to pick up a few things and never got out until 2 and barely made it home by 4. I ended up with a cream cheese and jelly sandwich for dinner. LOL!

Anyway I got three numbers tonight so will see what comes my way tomorrow.

Everyone have a nice evening and good luck to the players.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

The weekend was good but we've had some down pours today and more coming for rest of the week. I got 3 numbers so far.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Mon Aug 7th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 447

Message 9 of 9

Hi Everyone, Hope your weekend was a good one, it's been very comfortable weather wise, still nice and cool in the evenings.

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY>

O-62  B-2  N-33  I-16  G-48

I-24  G-52  O-70  B-14  N-43

B-7  O-64  I-29

Have a good game, I'll be back later, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies