Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good weekend, seems I did'nt 

get much done, just relaxed..

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-5 N-35 G-50 I-22 O-61

G-53 I-24 B-9 O-67 G-46

B-10 N-40 G-58

Good Luck,I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh dear I don't see more than one G-53 but I do see N-46, LOL!

Nice day here a bit cooler than yesterday but that was fine with me. I braved Walmart today and I wore my face mask. Most people were behaving. With my lousy sinuses and allergies I go through a lot of tissues and last week when I went to the grocery store they only allowed 1 box per customer. Voila! I found a three pack today at Walmart and was so happy.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Ok Ladies , I made all the corrections..please check again..Jen
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Got just a couple numbers tonight. Beautiful day today 75 can you believe it! Have a good evening 

Regular Social Butterfly

Jen as someone else has mentioned you have G 53 twice and you also have N 46, which I am assuming you meant G 46.
We all have these days where nothing seems to go right I think maybe you are having one of those days.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yep, that was supposed to be G-46..sorry bout that, my typing was bad tonight, will edit my post again ladies, please recheck your numbers, Thanks SassiLady!
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Did a little outside work finally got my rose bush trimmed down some, 3 numbers for me today.

Conversationalist

Jen did you mean another G since 53 is written twice?

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi convertiblegal, Yes it was supposed to be G-58, I edited my post, Thanks, Jen
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health