Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON Jan27th Welcome To Bingo Game 565

Honored Social Butterfly

MON Jan27th Welcome To Bingo Game 565

Hi Everyone, We had 2 winners for Friday nights Bonus Game,

FAYESPLACE, and ladyfox58. Congrats again ladies.

Cold and foggy here, if the temps drop tonight we might have frosty trees in the morning..

Hope you all had a good weekend, Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-7 N-43 I-19 G-51 O-67

I-21 B-12 G-60 N-36 O-71

O-74 I-26 B-3

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

The slow start makes me think of a saying that usually applies to Winter " In like a lion, out like a lamb". Or vice versa. And that's how I view my card today.

Good luck everyone.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

My weekend started out okay but didn't end that way. On Friday they changed the date for my surgery instead of today it is now Wednesday. I may have already told you all that one.
On Sunday my car on the way to church started spitting water out from the front of the car. I thought it was the radiator but after mechanic spending all day trying to find out what was wrong with my help since no one thought to ask me exactly what happen it turned out to be the air conditioner. In the Nissan Rogue the air conditioner is right in front not the radiator, and the mechanic discovered a hole in it, so they will order the part tomorrow, and hopefully I will have my car back tomorrow, after paying one very big price.
Other then that my weekend was great.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I have really been messing up lately, I need to get more focused. I had a doctors appointment and I went at 1:30, the only problem was that my appointment was at 11:30. I never looked at the calendar like I usually do, so if anyone sees a loose head anywhere just send it to me as it must be mine. I now have to wait until March 3rd for another one.

On the bright side I have a wait.

Cool, damp and chilly here.

Good luck everyone. 

Honored Social Butterfly

We had a cold and rainy weekend here, I got a few numbers today.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP