Contributor

Would like to find a Postal Pen Pal

Hi! I would like to find a postal pen pal. To be honest, I'm in my 60's and miss the days of sending letters or little trinkets to my childhood pen pals. Email is overrated 🙂 Remember all the stationary choices we had when we were young? So much fun! Would love to exchange letters (typed are ok 🙂 ) , notes, cards, etc, get creative and hopefully send a smile. I'm a scrapbooker with a love of jigsaw puzzles and assorted other crafty things. I live on Cape Cod and I'm married to a retired FF/EMT and the mom to 2 grown boys and a black lab 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Contributor

Hello, Cape Cod Nancy!

I would like to be a postal pen pal with you! I also miss getting letters and especially miss writing them and corresponding that way. We have much in common. I am 60 y.o., 2 grown sons, and our family has had 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks over the years. I live in Rogers Park in Chicago, only 4 blocks from the lake, and we walked our dogs down there almost every day. I also love crafts, especially paper arts like origami and rubber stamping. I went to art school and am still working, in the film/TV business. Nice to meet you and here is my address:

Mia Wicklund

7020 N. Ashland Blvd.

Chicago IL 60626

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

~ Mia

View solution in original post

Contributor

Hello, Cape Cod Nancy!

I would like to be a postal pen pal with you! I also miss getting letters and especially miss writing them and corresponding that way. We have much in common. I am 60 y.o., 2 grown sons, and our family has had 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks over the years. I live in Rogers Park in Chicago, only 4 blocks from the lake, and we walked our dogs down there almost every day. I also love crafts, especially paper arts like origami and rubber stamping. I went to art school and am still working, in the film/TV business. Nice to meet you and here is my address:

Mia Wicklund

7020 N. Ashland Blvd.

Chicago IL 60626

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

~ Mia

Contributor

Woohoo! You just made my day 🙂 This will be fun. My address is

Nancy Piltzecker

P.O. Box 1861

North Eastham, Ma. 02651

We live near the water too (bay) and our dog likes to find dead fish to roll in lol 
Will Write soon!

0 Kudos
Contributor

OK, cool. That is very nice to hear, I'm so glad for this to happen. I'm traveling now and will send you a postcard from my "secret" location - LOL. What is your dog's name? Take care and I look forward to our correspondence!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP