Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Would like to find a Postal Pen Pal

Periodic Contributor

Would like to find a Postal Pen Pal

Hi! I would like to find a postal pen pal. To be honest, I'm in my 60's and miss the days of sending letters or little trinkets to my childhood pen pals. Email is overrated ๐Ÿ™‚ Remember all the stationary choices we had when we were young? So much fun! Would love to exchange letters (typed are ok ๐Ÿ™‚ ) , notes, cards, etc, get creative and hopefully send a smile. I'm a scrapbooker with a love of jigsaw puzzles and assorted other crafty things. I live on Cape Cod and I'm married to a retired FF/EMT and the mom to 2 grown boys and a black lab ๐Ÿ™‚ 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Contributor

Hello, Cape Cod Nancy!

I would like to be a postal pen pal with you! I also miss getting letters and especially miss writing them and corresponding that way. We have much in common. I am 60 y.o., 2 grown sons, and our family has had 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks over the years. I live in Rogers Park in Chicago, only 4 blocks from the lake, and we walked our dogs down there almost every day. I also love crafts, especially paper arts like origami and rubber stamping. I went to art school and am still working, in the film/TV business. Nice to meet you and here is my address:

Mia Wicklund

7020 N. Ashland Blvd.

Chicago IL 60626

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

~ Mia

View solution in original post

Contributor

Hello, Cape Cod Nancy..would like to become a Pen Pal with you..I enjoy writing n receiving mail..I enjoy reading novels mysteryโ€™s, Scrapebooking, Quilting n Embroidery..Hope to see a response ..Rita San Antonio,Texas

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello, Cape Cod Nancy!

I would like to be a postal pen pal with you! I also miss getting letters and especially miss writing them and corresponding that way. We have much in common. I am 60 y.o., 2 grown sons, and our family has had 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks over the years. I live in Rogers Park in Chicago, only 4 blocks from the lake, and we walked our dogs down there almost every day. I also love crafts, especially paper arts like origami and rubber stamping. I went to art school and am still working, in the film/TV business. Nice to meet you and here is my address:

Mia Wicklund

7020 N. Ashland Blvd.

Chicago IL 60626

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

~ Mia

Periodic Contributor

๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Contributor

OK, cool. That is very nice to hear, I'm so glad for this to happen. I'm traveling now and will send you a postcard from my "secret" location - LOL. What is your dog's name? Take care and I look forward to our correspondence!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP