Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Recognized Social Butterfly

SNIPPETS FROM WAIKIKI

Snippets from Waikiki

At a restaurant: my wife and I noticed a young lady sitting down at the bar. She was wearing a non-sporty white bra. Bravo!

From the vantage point of my car: while I was patiently waiting for a stoplight to turn green, a bus driver ahead of me barreled through the red light. How bullish!

During my walks: During my initial walk on one side of the street, I saw a well-endowed young woman whose tight-fitting purple mesh top boldly displayed the contour of her nipples. Near the end of my walk on the other side of the street, I saw the same person strut her stuff. For decorumโ€™s sake, she should have nipped that revealing outfit in the bud.

An intoxicated middle-aged man in a wheelchair growled at me as I painstakingly passed by him on my walk: โ€œUse those rickety legs while you can.โ€ A sobering thought!

As I approached a stop sign during my walk, I noticed a young lady wearing a very short skirt. Before I had a chance to round the bend, she casually lifted the left side of her skirt to expose most of her butt: What a sideshow! How cheeky!

I noticed on one of my walks a homeless man scavenging in a dumpster. He was very discriminating: he discarded most of the refuse until he found a few pristine cans and bottles that he triumphantly placed in his cart. How picky!

There is always something oddly amusing and bemusing happening in Waikiki. Vive la difference!

schlomo
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP