Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Imagine if you will...It's National 'Twilight Zone' Day!

Honored Social Butterfly

Imagine if you will...It's National 'Twilight Zone' Day!

Spoiler
// 'You are about to enter another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!' //

My most fav episode of all time was from Season 1, Episode 34, 'The After Hours.' I found the episode on YT! 🎉  It's here: Twilight Zone S01 E34 - The After Hours 

Twilight Zone S1 E34.gif

🖤 Twilight Zone Intro | The Twilight Zone opening credits 🖤

The Twilight Zone (1959–1964) (IMDb) 

[Opening narration - from "Where Is Everybody?" to "A Passage for Trumpet"]

Narrator : There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

[Opening narration - from "A Thing About Machines" to "The Obsolete Man"]

Narrator : You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

[Opening narration - season 4 & 5]

Narrator : You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

[Opening narration - season 3]

Narrator : You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. Your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

[Opening narration - from "Mr. Bevis" to "A World of His Own"]

Narrator : You are about to enter another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!

[Opening narration - from "King Nine Will Not Return" to "Nervous Man in a Four Dollar Room"]

Narrator : You're traveling through another dimension - a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!

The Twilight Zone (TV Series 1959-1964).jpg  ♡

Regular Social Butterfly

Imagine my embarrassment when I found this wasn't a discussion about "CNN Town Hall" 10-May-2023... 🤦

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Regular Contributor

Imagine my embarrassment when I realized that I missed this topical day. And me...with every episode on EHD including the original Desilu pilot...

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I see what you did there. So many dimensions, so little time. 😉

Honored Social Butterfly

Almost forgot! >>> Pluto TV is showing 'The Twilight Zone' all day. 😍 <<<

Watch 'The Twilight Zone' episodes via Live TV (Pluto TV): 

Classic TV Drama on Pluto TV -- The Twilight Zone 

Pluto TV The Twilight Zone Live TV Classic TV Drama Channel.png

Or...

Watch 'The Twilight Zone' episodes On-Demand (Pluto TV): 

Pluto TV -- The Twilight Zone On-Demand 

Pluto TV The Twilight Zone On-Demand.png

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP