Contributor

Favorite Actor

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Well, actually, I have several, one I truly loved all his movies, Sean Connery, sleek, smooth and debenoir.

the next guy is Charles Bronson, what a cool actor, looked like a regular dude, not acting at all.

The next one is Russell Crowe- I still watch all his movies and if there is a new one out, I'm on it.

This is my totally favorite actor of all time- Rutger Hauer- he beats anybody hands down.

Another actor is I can't think of his name right now but is acting is way over the top like Rutger Hauer, he was Mr. Scrooge, his crusty voice was out of this world.

I did like Clint Eastwood when he was first acting in Rawhide and he should have been the main actor.  He knew how to act like a regular cowhand.  When, he went into his movies, he really found his niche!  Then, on to directing was a super plus for him!

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Monday, June 17, 2019--6:53 pm CST

My favorite actor is Jim Carrey. I love his movies, and his recent TV series "Kidding" on Showtime. I have other favorite actors. Leonard Nimoy (March 26, 1931--February 27, 2015) as well as Brent Spiner. My other favorite entertainer is Jim Nabors (June 12, 1930--November 30, 2017).

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas, USA)

0 Kudos

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

I agree with you. Jayson Li is a great actor.
And I really like SEAN MURRAY. A very talented actor. But just do not understand what happens to his weight, then grow thin, then grow stout.
On some photos, he looks very sick. Here tellmehwo.com I read that his weight loss is associated with a diet. What kind of diet is this that makes a person sick. Now he recovered again.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health