Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ‘ FREE Activities!

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

***READ comments and/or ADD a comment***

What FREE activities are YOU doing? ๐Ÿค”

Thanks, Nicole โ€Œ๐Ÿ›ถโ€Œ (Leisure & Lifestyle Forum)

Anonymous
Not applicable

***READ comments and/or ADD a comment***

What FREE activities are YOU doing? ๐Ÿค”

Thanks, Nicole โ€Œ๐Ÿ›ถโ€Œ (Leisure & Lifestyle Forum)

Anonymous
Not applicable

With it being summer break for schools, a lot of locations are offering FREE "activities and camps" to help out working parents. Of course SOME will depend on AGE of child.

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

hello I'm in Baltimore and I'm looking for some fun stuff to do this summer . I'm just starting to get out but don't know what things to do or how to meet up.and get out . Somebody help thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

(5/22/23) Hi Christie @christiem106034 , what do you like to do? Are you into outdoor or indoor or both? Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

โ–ถ๏ธ@christiem106034 wrote:

hello I'm in Baltimore and I'm looking for some fun stuff to do this summer . I'm just starting to get out but don't know what things to do or how to meet up.and get out . Somebody help thanks โ—€๏ธ

Trusted Social Butterfly

Look to your local Senior Center or library for freebies..At our Town park there are going on during the summer like 4th of July celebrations and band concerts that are free just bring your own blanket or folding chairs and refreshments along with sunscreen and insect protection...Enjoy the sights and sounds..Some programs have a small fee to go on a group trip but you have to sign up for these. Get your local town paper and see if there are events being held...There are supper and movies for a small fee which helps the organization that is sponsoring it...Even walking aound your town things look different as your not whizzing through and you might find a surprise place to visit either historical or commercial ..Sitting on your front porch or on a park bench and people watch gives you the benefit of fresh air or walk for exercise..Our town has a public pool that you sign up to use ..If you're having an affair you may be able to rent it with a life guard so check it out..There are baseball games that you can enjoy right in your own back yard literally it's called the Little League again bring your own chair to view or sit on a blanket..There are yard sales/book sales and dinners to take in you just have to find out where either via cell phone to goings on in your locale..

Contributor

Does your family love to bowl? Check out KIDS BOWL FREE for a center near you! Your grandchildren can bowl 2 free games all Summer long! Plus, they have special family packages, where you can join in the fun for a discount!

Anonymous
Not applicable

(3 comments) The library down my hill here in Roanoke, Virginia USE TO BE my place to go hang out. Lots of FREE classes, work shops and so on. Sadly, they have had to ELIMINATE these. Now to HOPE they stay open. Nicole

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

The library is a great media place, especially to check out books for free, sometimes story time, and arts & crafts. I don't have any kids living with me, but I still think like one. lol I know that there are free classes at Michaels (Crafts) (I and my husband are registered to paint clay pots this Sunday). Plus, JCPenney, Home Depot, and Lowe's offer arts & craft classes for the kiddos, all you need to do is sign-up. National Parks, too, they have free activities, but sometimes you need to pay for the annual park pass/one-time fee. Either way... AIR is definitely free. lol ๐Ÿ˜‰ x

Kudos
Views
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) @KellytheBelly , they closed the ONLY Micheal's in my area, saying online only. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Yes, those were the good old days! Nicole

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh! Forgot to add: Free Comic Book Day, which is on May 6, 2023. 

https://www.freecomicbookday.com/  & 

https://www.freecomicbookday.com/StoreLocator

I love it! I usually get anywhere from 2-3 comics, and sometimes buy one that interests me, you know, to give back for the free comics. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakoutยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP