Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Tip from AARPTeri - Mobile Promo Codes!

Are you having a hard time finding the promo code box when using your mobile device?  You will need to go to the top of the Rewards page (https://www.aarp.org/rewards/discover/) and scroll across the top bar to the left until you find the Promo Code box and then input your code!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Me again Teri 

While have you here/ I'm here

Is there a reason I no longer get my community email replies in regular inbox All my messages from AARP Community site now go to my Spam box have to search through spam to find them

Did something change in address info or such making my email think they are Spam ?

I've saved all AARP Email addresses in my contacts but hasn't stopped them from going to spam

Thanks appreciate any help and suggestions thanks

Ginger  :  ) 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@gm5271  and @andrewtoo   I am looking into this and will get back to you soon!

AARPTeri
Social Butterfly

@gm5271 Gem, Wow, nobody has mentioned it, but, I am having the same problem.  98% of my email notices from the online community are going straight to my spam folder.  I have added the email address to my contacts and clicked on the "not spam" button for each email from the online community when I open the spam folder.

I'm really glad that you posted about this, Gem.  @AARPTeri I don't know what changed in the email notices from the online community but it is cumbersome to sort out the emails from the community from the true spam emails all the time.

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Hi Teri

Thanks

I got sent to this post of yours by link Caroline put in post reply on another thread 

I clicked your link here took to Rewards page but can't see promo code box... can't go further than playbook in list under black bar & I have large mobile phone- Note 8 doesn't work for me unless turn phone sideways 

See my screenshots below of what I see on phone

Thanks

Ginger :  ) 

20200705_083738.jpg

On discover Rewards page

20200705_083808.jpg

Going to right playbook is all that's there no box for Promo code

20200705_083935.jpg

What see if turn phone sideways Promo box there

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP