Community Concierge

When it all becomes too much

Where to start--literally! Too many items in the closet, attic, basement, or just in a pile on the table can undermining your sense of home and well-being. Read this article to learn what psychologists say can happen to people when their living space becomes too cluttered. You can also consider my favorite rule--when you buy something for your home, you have to let something else go! Visit AARP® Staying Sharp® for more brain health information.

Community Manager
Community Manager

I can't stand clutter! It does negatively affect my mental health. I also live by the "one in, one out" rule. For more tips on decluttering, check out Downsizing Tips.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Members Can Earn Cash Back

Earn 3% cash back rewards at gas stations and drug stores with AARP Membership. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Join Us For a Concert!

Celebrate Black Music Month and learn more about the powerful connections between music and health during an AARP virtual performance featuring R&B singer Raheem DeVaughn on June 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series