Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What Science Says about Fruit For Your Health

Community Concierge

What Science Says about Fruit For Your Health

We all know that fresh fruit tastes good, but did you know that berries like raspberries and blueberries have antioxidants, which some studies suggest may positively impact cognitive decline? Check out this recipe for mini berry cream pies for a yummy snack! Visit AARPยฎ Staying Sharpยฎ for more brain health information.

Community Manager
Community Manager

For Thanksgiving, I made a salad with pears in it. They added such a nice sweetness and texture, and as an added bonus they upped the essential nutrients, like fiber for gut health! Do you include seasonal fruits in your holiday meals?

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

my favorite fruit of all times is pineapple. i love the taste of it in any recipe. pineapple soda, pineapple juice, anything flavored with pineapple i'll buy.

Community Manager
Community Manager

I also love pineapple! ๐Ÿ

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Now that fall is upon us, I've been enjoying apples that I picked from a local orchard. Apples are also rich in antioxidants. What other fall fruits are y'all enjoying? ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

How about grapes, as in wine!  ๐Ÿ‡

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP