Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Concierge

Ready to Try a New Recipe?

I have my go-to recipes, but I’m always in the mood to try something new. What’s the last recipe you tried? If you’re looking for a new recipe, try Baked Eggs, Tomatoes & Chiles (Shakshuka) for your next Sunday brunch. Find more recipes at AARP® Staying Sharp® today, an AARP member benefit.

Contributor

Trying out new recipes is always so much fun. The last recipe I experimented with was a homemade lasagna, and it actually turned out pretty great. Speaking of brunch, have you ever tried making your own pico de gallo? I've recently found a great pico de gallo recipe, I recently stumbled upon an amazing recipe that adds a refreshing twist to any dish.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I love your vegan-friendly recipes! I clicked on the 'Find more recipes' link, and the link does not work for me. I get a page error. This link actually worked for me: https://stayingsharp.aarp.org/recipes/. So much fun! 🙂

Community Concierge

Thank you for letting me know about the link error--I've updated it in the post. Best, Margaret

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP