Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Concierge

Make Gratitude A Daily Practice

Don’t save your gratitude just for special occasions. To reap the biggest benefits, make it a daily practice. Research has found that gratitude can help you get a better night’s sleep, strengthen your relationships, advance your physical health, and improve your life satisfaction and well-being. Read this article to learn about starting a gratitude journal, which is a great way to focus on being more grateful. Visit AARP® Staying Sharp® for more brain health information.

Social Butterfly

My goal is to hand out ten thank you’s daily.  I have an app for that keeps track.

Contributor

On January 1, 2021, I began keeping a gratitude journal and have continued writing in it each day since then. I took a blank journal with a pretty cover to use. My goal is to remind myself of the many reasons I have to be grateful. Especially in the face of COVID, it would be easy to fall into despair! The gratitude journal is an easy way to lift spirits!

Regular Contributor

Very lovely. What a way to start my day. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful message.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP