Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

Achieve a 7-Figure Score in Lumeno

@StephenL855985 is a Lumeno player who regularly scores between 2-3 million and suggests these strategies for boosting your score:

• Play to leave as many boosts and arrows on the board as possible after each move regardless if it produces the highest score reduction. You must maintain the ability to have good moves for the next turn so don't wipe out the board even if you can.

• Continue to choose long ball chains over point reduction moves because it will produce more boosts and flowers for future moves.

• Look at the board carefully when eliminating balls to make sure your next move is set up for a good play.

• Always try to choose at least four ball chains at a minimum because this guarantees at least one additional flower or boost next move.

• You can keep your finger on the mouse to see the point reduction before releasing the play and then back up and try another combination, so that way you can try multiple moves before deciding which one will produce the most advantageous score.

• After a chain of seven balls you get two additional boosts or arrows and after a chain of 17 you get an additional 4 or 5 per move.

Play Lumeno today!

Honored Social Butterfly

⬇️Bump! ⬇️

Hello, @AARPLynne [Lynne].

Is Lumeno going away? I see this banner when I play...'LIMITED TIME! Preview Lumeno until 6/14/23. Play this fun and relaxing game now!.'

Is Lumeno no longer going to be avail after 06142023.png

Thanks! 

Honored Social Butterfly

Hello, @AARPLynne [Lynne].

Is Lumeno going away? I see this banner when I play...'LIMITED TIME! Preview Lumeno until 6/14/23. Play this fun and relaxing game now!.'

Is Lumeno no longer going to be avail after 06142023.png

Thanks! 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPLynne >>> In addition to my inquiry above, check out the top (rank 1) score today... 10 Million. How does one achieve such a score? Is this doable?  🤔  (Thanks!)

Lumeno The Scoreboard Gets Better lol.png

[REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Games-Talk/Top-Scores-on-Leaderboard/m-p/2502064#M3406]

Periodic Contributor

Upgrade

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Also, what the heck is an Ungrade Whisp?

Contributor

Did you get an answer?  I can't figure it out either and I don't know the point value of the different icons in colored orbs.  Enjoy the game anyway

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Lumeno was never my favorite game, but the new update adds enough bling to slow the game down with eye candy.  

Periodic Contributor

The card that pops up to "inform" the player that they've eliminated a flower is annoying af and keeps me from concentrating. I've reported it to Arkadium, the game company. They actually do respond.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP