Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

PEN PAL FOR SENIOR

Greetings:     Just retired, would like to find a pen pal.  I was a caregiver for seniors, would like to enjoy just some good laughter, funny stories and happy thoughts with a new friend. I was especially fond of the older ladies, once they decided they liked me. (No fooling them) I am an honest 67-year-old single Grandmother of 2. I live with my daughter and her family. Just think of myself as an American Lady with a sense of humor.    Nancy

Regular Contributor

Hi Nancy...

I am new and looking for pen pals. I was a CNA for 42 years and I am retired. I live in Oregon and enjoy writing people, sending cards, and making new friends... would love to start writing anybody interested ...

Periodic Contributor

Hello I am interested in writing to you...I am married been married for 30 years..I am also doing Chemo-Angels writeing to patients that are on chemo. Right know I am waiting because my patient was done with chemo but I will get another person soon. I am a christian.My name is Gretchen hope to hear from you.

gretchen starika
Contributor

I would love to learn more on the chemo angels program

thanks Mona 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello. I just wanted to welcome you to the community. I am new here myself and I've found everyone to be wonderfully warm and welcoming. I have no doubt that you will enjoy that as well if you are not already..

Again,welcome and enjoy.

L.

Regular Social Butterfly

Hi, Nancy! I'd love to correspond but it would need to be email penpal as I am still not quite comfortable going to public places, which buying postage would require ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm 68 yo mom of 3 daughters and gmom of 7 (currently 3 boys and 4 girls; more to be, me thinks).

Drop me a message?

Also, @k409579l and wife, so envious of y'all! Enjoy your travels and I hope you enjoy as much as we did in the late 70s with the band! America is truly a land of beautiful and awe-inspiring sights!

If you have time, please post to these AARP community forums, including pics! Your sharing will be so appreciated! (Thank you in advance, if you can post those.)

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
Periodic Contributor

Hello I like emailing that would be great I am married and been married for 30 years and I am a christian and would like to have a email friend my name is Gretchen  \

gretchen starika
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi there! If youโ€™d like to receive postcards from around the co, my wife and I would love to have a vicarious travel buddy! We leave 5/15 for a 6 month, 10K mile trip around the USA.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP