Contributor

Introduction

Greetings fellow AARP members,

Actually when there was a line for 'Introducing yourself' I thought that it would take me to certain form just for that.  Now here I am doing it the best way I know how.  First of all you see I just enlarged the font size here which I do in all messages to just make it easier to read, maybe without any corrective lenses.  

Now I have been a member here for about three years now.  Although I am not retired, certainly this is the same with a number of us on here.  I am a security officer at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, DC.  Here I have been for over four years now and probably will be riding it into the sunset.  I reside right across the Potomac in Virginia.  I will comment about the AARP, that probably the greatest advantage which I have received so far is in the learning about what to do for taking care of the self in various ways.  Anyhow if you like send me a message and we can chat about whatever there is.

Sincerely, Jerry Foley

Jerry M. Foley
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png