Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Greetings from...

Hello wonderful people of Earth

Call me Oona 

I play music and song and wish happy songs for all hearts especially those broken by loss. 😊 

Feel free to say hello. I’m single and love making up things too play on my acoustic guitar. 

Oona
Kudos
Views
Replies
Social Butterfly

@NormajeanD318263 must be awesome to live in a cabin in wide open spaces in Idaho. Bet the stars look beautiful at night.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@NormajeanD318263 Hi and welcome. I new to the forum as well. It's hit or miss to be honest with you. I've post on a few forums and have actually had one response. Just keep checking in every time you see a new entry. You can also private message someone that piques your interest.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@Oona Hello and welcome to the community. I'm Oscar ✌🙂

0 Kudos
Contributor

Well hello Oscar🙂

Social Butterfly

@ae82897312 Good morning and hello to you too 🙂

0 Kudos
Contributor

Oscar, I am reaching out to you because it looks like you know how this site works.  I just signed up what do I do after that??? look at people that are on this site and contact or just wait till someone contacts me????  Thanks for your help.  

Contributor

I don't know what to say.  Live in Idaho, have a cabin, interested in male friends. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP