Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Female accountability online partner for health and fitness

Periodic Contributor

Female accountability online partner for health and fitness

Looking for a very conscientious female health and wellness accountability partner. I am reliable and good at motivating. No cost and either direction. Perhaps daily and weekly check-ins or whatever you would like. I'm looking to lose about 20 lb and double my daily intake of steps and become consistent about weight lifting, stretching, meditation and general well-being and eating vegetables fruits, smaller portions and more high quality protein. Fun and upbeat. I totally believe in accountability. Looking for a motivated and consistent female partner.

Kudos
Views
Replies
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Periodic Contributor

Hi to you! Just read your post and see youโ€™re interested in weight loss and exercise. Iโ€™m 5โ€™1โ€ at 125 lbs. but an old bag at 70+. Still interested in healthy eating and start an exercise class on Monday called Strong Bodies. Would like to share recipes and encouragement on weight control. ๐Ÿ˜Š

View solution in original post

Contributor

Hi, I am doing the same thing. I would like to try to be a partner. Deb

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi, I am doing the same thing. I would like to try to be a partner. Deb

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Glad to hear from you! I almost never received messages from this website. I was chuckling and a little bit appalled when I saw my original post. All this conscientious stuff I wrote. I had just met another woman in a different venue who was going to be an accountability partner who definitely did not have healthy goals. Good luck in 2022 and I hope we can get healthy and strong. Anything else you would like to tell me about you would be fine. Thanks again for reaching out.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi to you! Just read your post and see youโ€™re interested in weight loss and exercise. Iโ€™m 5โ€™1โ€ at 125 lbs. but an old bag at 70+. Still interested in healthy eating and start an exercise class on Monday called Strong Bodies. Would like to share recipes and encouragement on weight control. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Periodic Contributor

I apologize for not responding, but I did not receive any notification from this website until today! And then trying to access you, the pop-ups and ads completely blocked anything that I could see or respond to. I actually did not receive the notification from you but only from a second lady who reached out just today and I scrolled down without any prompt and found you without expecting to! I don't know how we're supposed to communicate here but this is not doable in this format!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP