Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TO AARP: PLEASE MAKE SURE COMMENTS ARE PUT UNDER THE CORRECT BOARD

Honored Social Butterfly

TO AARP: PLEASE MAKE SURE COMMENTS ARE PUT UNDER THE CORRECT BOARD

PLEASE MOVE THE POST & COMMENTS TO THE CORRECT BOARD

Maybe put a sticky at the top indicating this.

Maybe put it in the HELP section of the HOW TO -

Thanks

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

(4/4/24) @GailL1 , the AARP Moderators do MOVE stuff to the CORRECT spot. I know for myself, IF I CREATE a thread in WRONG SPOT - @Underbat [AARP Moderator] sends me an AARP Private Message (PM) to let me know he has MOVED it.

So what are you needing done here?  🤔

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Now we have a volunteer opportunity for a festivity showing up on the Work and Jobs board.  

Yes, I reported it so it could be moved - but this should be their job to see these things and do it.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Is the “Friends and Family” board a place to put discussions about auto insurance - even a general discussion.

Honored Social Butterfly

Look at the posting board headings - we have the subject of MEDICARE in the Game - Game Talk Board.  

Under the GENERAL HELP Board there is everything from Medicare / Prescriptions Drugs to auto insurance and a bunch of other stuff.

Yes, I do inform them when I see one if I have time - but I think that is something their Board overseers should do on a regular basis.  

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I posted the Medicare comment on the game board. I don't come here often, but it appears this has become a game AARP. To post a new comment is not clear. The navigation of this site is rather difficult to say the least. So be it. I am on some other boards and AARP seems to lean to the left quite far. Thanks for bring this to my attention.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi quidduo. For information on posting comments and navigating the AARP Community website, please click on https://community.aarp.org/t5/help/faqpage
Regarding AARP leaning left, I'm happy to clear that up. AARP is strictly nonpartisan. Our policy decisions are made solely on what's best for our membership, and not based on party lines or on politics, either right or left. For more information, please click on https://aarp.info/3ksoHGa If you have any questions, I'm here to help! - Stephen K.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@quidduo 

The powers that be DO need to understand how people feel about how this board flows and works - and give out clear instructions and perhaps even some other types of instruction formats to make it known as to what to do.

So thanks for sharing - 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP