Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

PLEASE- give us some update on progress on fixing the rewards checkout

Contributor

PLEASE- give us some update on progress on fixing the rewards checkout

Good morning

Please give us a detail update- your IT people have some estimate of time to fix.  Even an estimate is better than nothing.  All you are doing is telling us to be patient.  As a former chairman of an organinzation I know somebody is fully aware of the issue.  PLEASE contact them and report to the membership.

Many of us rely on AARP.  Somewhere in AARP someone is in charge of this.  Let them tell us what is going on.

THanks again for all you do for us

Dana 

Community Concierge

@danahcook I completely understand your frustration and I wish I had more information to provide. As soon as we have an update on the outage, the details will be published. I'm sincerely sorry for this inconvenience, we are working to have it resolved as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

It has been a week since your reply above and no one has provided you with an update?The site outage seems quite catastrophic as it has been going on for several weeks. Was there a system upgrade (hardware/network/software) that was deployed that failed and the rollback didn't work?  Transparency would be welcome especially a day/time estimate on when it will be resolved.  Your IT group or vendor should be able to provide.  Aren't there SLA's that come into play when there is an outage?

Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM 

Hey Janelle

Is AARP Rewards going to end 'Daily Deals' ?

Sure appears they are been down awhile

Thanks! 

Ginger  ;  )

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@gm5271 Hey Ginger! No, we have no intentions of making any changes. We are just experiencing a persistent issue with the Rewards site that we hope to have sorted out as soon as possible. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP