Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

25K Getaway Sweeps

Yes. I'm also unable to add my entry for this contest! Poorly setup courtesy of AARP. 

Bronze Conversationalist

This Sweepstakes has Expired

Yes, had numerous attempts that led to some sort of errors/ wrong page...

later on finally was able to get thru once I 'temporarily shut off my usual ad-blocker extension'

Anyhow, if you attempt to enter - you may try to 'temporarily shut off your ad-blocker - if you are using one'. ( maybe third party cookie - block..? - too)

Try this link first - the Official Rules in PDF ------>  AARP Getaway Giveaway (eprize.com)

- you can enter once - you'll have till Sept 30 

-within the PDF link above is an Official Entry form/ link  -----> AARP® Membership - Getaway Giveaway

😎   ... is it good luck to you ..... or ...is it good luck to me ........ ???  🤔

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pssst.... word on the street......

.. if you see:  

WE'RE SORRY

You are not eligible to enter the AARP Getaway Giveaway online.

To enter without becoming an AARP member, please follow these steps below:

• Print your name, address... yada, yada, yada..

.....fuggedaboutit....

....aaay-e, if you want a little piece of the action [ enter the sweeps ] - "you gotta be a 'paid member of the family  -  you'se gotta pay your duu-es"

...aaay-e... .. fuggedaboutit   🙄

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🤔  It seems you may need to be a 'paid/ subscribed' AARP Member to enter 'on-line'

As a paid AARP member the 'entry acknowledgement page' has options to explore and personalize your official AARP benefits.

This does not work!!!  What a rip off by AARP!!!!!!!

Community Concierge

@rk7698312 What exactly is happening when you click the link: https://www.aarp.org/getawaygiveaway ?  Are you getting an error message? 

Contributor

Ditto...I got the flyer with my new card, and it doesn't work except to send me to the wrong page!!!!

VH

Community Concierge

@victoriah35411 Hi Victoria, try this link: https://www.aarp.org/getawaygiveaway 

Trusted Contributor

The link didn't work for me.....took me to the AARP home page.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Army49 Please try clearing your browser's cookies and cache, log out, close your browser, then open a new browser, log back in, and click the link again.

Contributor

It doesn’t work!!! It won’t load.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@BeatriceS701161 Hi Beatrice, the link is working properly. Please try clearing your browser's cookies and cache, log out, close your browser, then log back in, and click the link again.

Contributor

That worked, thanks!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@BeatriceS701161 Fantastic! You are most welcome 🙂

Silver Conversationalist

@AARPJanelleM @Hi Janelle

link worked perfectly first time I tried.
I just got around to entering this sweepstakes as I tend to avoid the high dollar ones because I don’t expect to win one anyway. I told myself to just try this one.

thanks for all you do.  YOU ROCK 🥳 🥳

lucyp061351
Community Concierge

@JoeZ887839 Are you getting an error message? What exactly is happening when you try to enter? If you are logged into AARP.org, you just need to visit: https://www.aarp.org/getawaygiveaway to be entered. I'm here to help if you need anything!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP