Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

magazine subscription

On March 20, 2022 I used 10,000 of my points to receive a printed subscription of Good Housekeeping for one year.(Order #26047004886390).    I also used 10,000 of my points that same day to receive a printed subscription of HGTV for one year (Order #. 26049004840376). Both emails said it would take 3-10 weeks to begin receiving the magazines.  

Well after the 10 weeks I had not received any magazines, so I emailed e-magazines and was told they had no order confirmation from me but I did have order numbers.  Apparently I did not complete my magazine claim page to complete the order.  They told me to go back to the email I received from AARP and complete it, but I cannot find it, went through my old, deleted and new emails and it is gone.  They suggest that I contact you and request that you resend me the missing confirmation and then I can complete it and then my magazine request will be completed.  AARP did take the 20,000 points from my account. 

I am hoping you can help me with this request.  If it is too far back to do this can you then just refund me my 20,000 points? Thank you Kathleen [PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED FOR YOUR SECURITY]

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@kathrock Hi Kathleen, thanks for taking the time to reach out! I reviewed your account and I see those emails have been re-sent. Have you received the order confirmation emails with the links to claim your order? Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP