Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Why are all the classes offered on EST? What about those of us that work for example on PST?

Why are all the classes offered on EST? What about those of us that work for example on PST?

I have submitted this question before and never heard back.

I'm very much considering cancelling my membership because the discounts are the same with my AAA card. 

The classes always seem interesting; but I can't take a class at 3:30 p.m. while I'm at work and they always seem to be offered at EST?

Please advise?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@KarenS16387 I hope you reconsider and stay in our family, Karen! We offer many different classes and virtual events across different platforms. Is there a specific class you're looking for? To check for classes and events in your timezone, I invite you to visit: local.aarp.org

To find more AARP events online, check out:

• AARP Virtual Community Center — For a wide variety of free interactive online events and classes designed for learning, self-improvement, and fun: www.aarp.org/virtual-community-center
  • Learning Library — Includes in-person and virtual events: learn.aarp.org
  • Senior Planet — For technology, fitness, wellness workshops and more: seniorplanet.org 
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP