Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Periodic Contributor

Virtual Events - Replays?

I planned to join a Live Q & A in August on the "History of Soul Music" but I missed it.  Is it possible to watch this or other virtual events that have already taken place? I couldn't find any info on this. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

@DianaP430050 Got it. That event was held on the AARP Virtual Community Center site. Unfortunately, playbacks are not available on this platform. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@DianaP430050  Let me look into this. Was this a live event that was held on a specific state AARP page?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi Janelle,

I'm not sure if it is state specific or not but I learned about it from anAARP events email. It was to be held on August 6, at 6:30pm EST. There was a link in the email that said "Join The Live Q & A." I think it was supposed to be around an hour. It was called "The History of Soul Music." I still have the email. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@DianaP430050 Thank you! Are you able to share a screen shot of that email so I can try to locate the info?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Sure here you go. One shows the event I was referring to, and other shot shows the top of the email so you can see the name of the news letter. It was dated 7/27/22.  Thanks. Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 8.03.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-12 at 8.04.09 AM.png

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@DianaP430050 Got it. That event was held on the AARP Virtual Community Center site. Unfortunately, playbacks are not available on this platform. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Oh that's too bad but thank you for confirming that and answering my question. I guess from now on if I see a virtual event I might like, I'd better sign up and watch it. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@DianaP430050 You are most welcome. I'm always here to help, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you so much. 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP