Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Email accessto AARP Help

1) It is harder and harder to access orgs with a simple E-mail, for those of us who do not choose to be on social media -can't a simple e-mail be set up (instead of only the usual Twitter, Facebook, etc. options)>?

2) this is what i have spent approx 10-15 minutes trying to convey to AARP, during which I received only options to use social media and/or 'help' access that only supplied options (that I had to spend time scrolling through) that had no relevance to my inquiry:

**********************************************************************************

"I am confused by the terminology : '[my]...consent not required to purchase items/services...' - does that mean someone else can purchase these without my consent?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@GC322669 AARP does not have an email address as our other contact options allow users to reach us more quickly! I invite you to check out our call, chat or text options which do not require social media: https://help.aarp.org/s/article/contact-aarp 

The AARP Advocacy Mobile Activist SMS Sign-up terms state "Your consent is not required as a condition to purchase goods/services." . This means that your consent to the terms is required to sign up for the Mobile Activist SMS; you do not need to consent to the SMS terms if you only wish to purchase any goods/services. I hope this helps! I'm always here if you need anything further!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP