Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Question on AARP

I received this email and am concerned about what is being reported.  What is your response to this?

It concerns AARP involvement with United Health Care and Medicare, and is very concerning to my friends and me.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

I am sorry but we cannot open external links due to potential security issues. But I am eager to review this matter with you. Please use this link (https://help.aarp.org/s/) to contact AARP by phone, chat or text.

•            Description of your issue

•            Mention that you are requesting an escalation

We look forward to hearing from you!

0 Kudos

We are experiencing the same difficulties. I thought that AARP was suppose to be serving the US population. Why when we contact AARP we most often get someone that sounds like they are in a call center in a foreign country and speak English so badly that we cannot understand what they are saying. We are very disappointed whit AARP. Insurance, for we retired folks, is very important to us and shouldn't be so difficult and frustrating as AARP is making it!!!!!

Community Concierge

Good Morning Don. I'm here to help. You can always contact AARP for help if there's an issue with an AARP provider or AARP (an issue with agent communication, for example). Please use this link (https://help.aarp.org/s/) to contact us by phone, chat or text.

•            Description of your issue

•            Mention that you are requesting an escalation

We look forward to hearing from you!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I agree that it is difficult to communicate with AARP. I don't feel that they really want to deal with older citizens. It is only for what their goals are. Their programs do not work well either. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP