Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Opt out of printed magazine and bulletin?

Contributor

Opt out of printed magazine and bulletin?

Hi.  I'm astonished that I can't find an option to opt out of the printed magazine and bulletin.  Please point me to how to do this if I've missed it.  If I can't do this for myself, please fix this for me AND put in a feature request to make this an option members can choose for themselves.  I would be very disappointed in AARP's level of environmental consciousness if this isn't already an option, and will re-evaluate my desire to continue as a member if it doesn't become an option.  Thanks.  --Robert

Please Opt me Out of all mailed AARP Magazine, Bulletin, Offers, etc... HaroldW633609
Community Concierge

@HaroldW633609 You've come to the right place! Your request has been processed and you will notice those mailings stop within 12 weeks. 

Good day. I, too, would like to discontinue the paper copies of the Magazine and Bulletin. What information do you need to do this?

Community Concierge

@britespot I was able to locate your membership using your profile info. I processed your request and your publications will stop being delivered to you within 4-6 weeks. I'm always here to help! 

Contributor

Hi, I'd like to opt out of AARP the Magazine,  AARP Bulletin, and the membership mailings, as well. I prefer email communications. Thank you! 

Community Concierge

@LeslieT188870 Done! Those mailings will stop within 4-6 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels 😊

Contributor

Hi, I'd like to opt out of AARP the Magazine,  AARP Bulletin, and the membership mailings, as well. Thanks!

Community Concierge

@sheacox You got it. Those mailings will fully stop within 12 weeks. Let me know if there's anything further I can do!

While I appreciate you taking my name off the list too, wouldn't it be simpler to provide an easy and automatic way of opting out?  You'd save so much on printing and paper used plus postage that would help lower expenses for the Org not to mention, it would save you time that you could be doing something else.

Please also opt me out on receiving any printed mailed matter such as the AAPR Magazine and AAPR Bulletin.  Thank you.

Community Concierge

@GharyW287797 Done! I have also taken note of your suggestion for our team to review 😊

Contributor

Please opt out of the snail mail paper delivery of the Magazine and Bulletin for my account.   I looked and looked and looked for an option to manage this myself and concur with other commenters above that this is something that needs to be added.  I too am one who would consider discontinuing membership over mail I have no control over.    Thanks for your help!

Community Concierge

@ms83734876 No problem! I was able to process your request and delivery of your membership publications will fully stop within 4-6 weeks. I'm always here to help!

Contributor

Hi Janelle, I too would like to opt out of the AARP magazine, AARP bulletin and all AARP mailings.  How do I do this, please?  The AARP website has the ability to opt out of any of the 30 newsletters, but not the bulletin or magazine.  This should be an option on the website.

Community Concierge

@p373850p You got it! I have stopped the mailings and taken note of your feedback. The pre-printed mailers will fully stop within 12 weeks. I'm always here to help!   

Periodic Contributor

I would also like to opt out of the Bulletin and Magazine.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Please opt me out of mailed communications 

RichardA891017

Contributor

I'd like to opt out of the mailed magazine and bulletin. I can read them from your publications app. Why is there no way to opt out on AARP web site? Also, when I call, your bot tells me AARP can't handle call volume and hangs up! PLEASE stop these subscriptions for me and please, make it possible to opt out on the AARP web site. Thank you.

Community Concierge

@twokatmew I responded to your other post 😊 I'm always here to help!

Please opt me out of printed mailings & magazines as well.

0 Kudos

I would also like to opt out of the mailed publications.

Community Concierge

@acranger185 You've come to the right place! I was able to stop delivery of AARP the Magazine and the AARP Bulletin on your membership. The publications will fully stop within 4-6 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. 

Contributor

Hi Janelle -- I see you have been able to help others, like me, that read the AARP Magazine and Bulletin through the app and want to like to stop them from being mailed. 

Hopefully they will add that functionality to our account options on the website soon so we can all keep from bugging you for help!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@p2 You got it! You can expect those publications to stop being delivered to you within 4-6 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. I'm always here to help 😊

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thanks a bunch 💐

Hi, I'd like to opt out of AARP the Magazine and AARP Bulletin as well. Thanks!

Community Concierge

@DonaldP556208 Done! The issues will stop within 4-6 weeks!

Contributor

Would you please remove me from the printed magazine and newsletters.  Thank you,

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ErinP386002 You got it! They will stop being delivered to you within 6 weeks. I'm always here to help! 

Contributor

Hi, I would also like to opt out of the AARP Magazine, thank you.

Community Concierge

@JessicaL171 You've come to the right place! I was able to opt you out of the AARP Magazine and it will stop being delivered to you within 4-6 weeks. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP