Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Opt out of printed magazine and bulletin?

Contributor

Opt out of printed magazine and bulletin?

Hi.  I'm astonished that I can't find an option to opt out of the printed magazine and bulletin.  Please point me to how to do this if I've missed it.  If I can't do this for myself, please fix this for me AND put in a feature request to make this an option members can choose for themselves.  I would be very disappointed in AARP's level of environmental consciousness if this isn't already an option, and will re-evaluate my desire to continue as a member if it doesn't become an option.  Thanks.  --Robert

Periodic Contributor

Please opt me out of all magazine and mailings. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi Lloyd. I can opt you out of the print edition of the AARP Magazine and Bulletin. Please send a Private Note with your mailing address, and I'd be glad to take care of this for you. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Please remove us from the print edition of the AARP Magazine and Bulletin. Currently we receive 2 copies of the mailings.

Gary & Vicky Anderson

1632 Baroness Way

Roseville, CA 95747

Also remove:

Carolyn Schultz

1632 Baroness Way

Roseville, CA 95747

Thank you,

Gary Anderson

916-543-8251

gav77@comcast.net

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi Gary! You have posted your private information in a public forum. I encourage you to delete it. We need you to reach out to us privately by chat or phone. You can chat with an agent by clicking the CHAT icon on the right side of the screen. Our team is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. — 8 p.m. ET. Call Our toll-free nationwide phone number is 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277). -Sue J

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

How do i reply privately? Why is this so obscure and difficult?  

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Why can't I just do this directly in my account?

Community Concierge

Hi Lloyd. I have opted you out of the print edition of the AARP Magazine and Bulletin. It can take up to 4-6 weeks for the publications to stop, but that will be it. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Can you please opt me out of print edition of AARP Magazine, Bulletin and all mailings?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi Thomas. This has been taken care of. It will begin immediately, but it could take up to 6-12 weeks for the very last mailings to stop. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I would also like to opt out of the Bulletin and Magazine.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Please opt me out of all magazine and mailings. Thank you.

Community Concierge

@DrewD185391 Here to help! I processed your request and the mailings will stop within 12 weeks. 

Contributor

Oh my gosh, me too.  Please opt me out of all AARP Bulletins, magazines, mailings, and offers.

And if you could stop sending subscription notices/reminders when my subscription is not anywhere near its end, that would be great too.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@KarenL251761

I've taken care of everything, so please allow up to 12 weeks for all the mailings to stop. 

0 Kudos
Info Seeker

Please opt me out of all AARP Bulletins, magazines, mailings, and offers. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@s21536w You got it. Please allow up to 12 weeks for the mailings to fully stop due to pre-printed mailing labels. 

Info Seeker

Please opt me out of all AARP mailings, magazines, and offers. 

0 Kudos

@AARPJanelleM Please opt me out of all magazine and mailings as well

Community Concierge

@PaulB459184 You got it! The mailings will stop being delivered to you within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. 

Please help me opt out of all AARP magazines and bulletins and any paper mailings. Thank you.

Beverly Herring

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@bh8966 Hey Beverly! Your request was handled when you chatted with us- please allow up to 12 weeks for the mailings to stop 🙂

0 Kudos
Contributor

Please advise how I can stop receiving the AARP Magazine and Bulletin.  I'd rather pull them online.  Thank you.

Community Concierge

@MonSm2564 I'm here to help! I was able to stop the publications for you and you may also be interested in checking out the AARP Publications app: https://aarp.info/3DBq8Ja

Contributor

Thank you for your assistance.  

Community Concierge

@MonSm2564 You're welcome!

Contributor

Please opt me out of mailed communications.  RichardA891017

Community Concierge

@RichardA891017 Here to help! I was able to stop the AARP Magazine and AARP Bulletin on your membership as well as mailings from our service providers. They will stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. Would you also like me to stop all of your membership mailings? This would include your membership renewal notices. 

Contributor

Can you help stop AARP Magazine & AARP Bulletin Print mailings, please...

Community Concierge

@BennetR44323 I sure can! Those publications will stop being delivered to you within 6 weeks. Let me know if there's anything further I can do! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP