Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

No gift yet

Renewed a few months ago and I have still not received my gift!

Community Concierge

@kusumkuku I appreciate your renewal! What gift was on the offer that you used to renew?

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

JanelleM; I'm still waiting for the items I ordered in Dec 2022 on the Holiday surprise boxes. I Ordered the Craftsman tote & the Storage Caddy bag. There has been no updates or further information as to where they are when they will be shipped or anything. Thank you. Stay Healthy!!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LaurajW510385 Thanks for reaching out, Laura! I'm so sorry you did not receive those items within the 3 week timeframe. I was able to refund the points to your Rewards balance. Please let me know if there's anything further I can do!

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Thank you Janelle for your update & information. Why can't you send me those items I Ordered instead of putting the points back? I really wanted those items & I have been waiting for them. Please US Mail those to me & take those points back out. The items are of value of which I used the points for otherwise I would not have wasted my time & all the hardship of the AARP website in utilizing my time, lack of internet savvy to Order the items. In my understanding the USPS is still waiting for those items & so am I.Thank you. Stay Healthy!!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LaurajW510385 You're welcome, Laura! I'm sorry we are unable to re-send them; the items are no longer available and cannot be redeemed again. 

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Good Saturday Morning JanelleM; How are you? How are you doing? Thanks for your update about my points ordered items. I was able to use my points to get something for me & I'm still Good Enough as so. Now after all the hardship of finally get through the website process to be able to order those items, then waiting for them to be delivered; I'm not able to have those items for myself. Can you replace those items with something that is available (other than what is in the Catalog); I can use one of those "duffle bags" or some other type of bag/tote Janelle. I'm seeking some sort of assistance & compensation for all of the hardship (technology website) & waiting with the wonder of where are my items. Can you send me some other bags/totes; Please Janelle? I sure would Greatly Appreciate it; ease my weary hurt broken heart. Thank you. Stay Healthy!!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LaurajW510385 I'm so glad you were able to use the reimbursed points to redeem for something new, Laura! Unfortunately, there is no way for us to manually order Rewards merchandise; it is not possible for me to send out anything new. I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Good Morning JanelleM: How are you? How are you doing? I wanted to update you Privately & I am not able to do so. I am still a Trusted Contibuter to the AARP Community since that recently changed via these communications with you. There are two (2) totes/bags in the US Mail for me from AARP. The items I ordered with my points during Holiday Surprise boxes have arrived-OH! Thank you so Very Much! I AM elated & Blessed. With those points Janelle you can minus (-) them from your readjustments to my Rewards account: I am not one to cheat the system & I would Greatly Appreciate you doing so with that type of readjustment? Happy Valentines Day for Uncle & Grandpa the items have arrived & we can use them for home necessities. Stay Healthy!!! Thank you JanelleM.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LaurajW510385 That's wonderful news! I'm glad to hear the items arrived. Our policy is to refund you the points if you have not received the item within a three week timeframe- the points are yours to keep! Enjoy! 

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Good Morning JanelleM: How are you? Update: I have not used those "reimbursed" points for anything. I wanted you to use them to send me something else & fortunately that is not possible-so the points reimbursed will sit there till I can eventually find something "again" for me in AARP Rewards to use them again & perhaps one day a bigger catalog to chose from. Thank you for allowing me to ask to inquire-Greatly Appreciated! Thank you for seeking to confirm my questions asked are at this time not possible. Thank you for All of your help with this & eventually for me to be able to receive what I ordered for me via that type of "shopping" experience & not have to endure the same technology via the website as well as for some unknown reason my order not shipped. Thank you Janelle M. Stay Healthy!!! (p.S. I am so bummered! it does hurt.)

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP